Buy Reason 10 and save $100 / €90 / £70 / CAD131 until March 31st
Anansi is an audio routing super-spider designed particularly for use in Reason's Master Insert FX section, featuring a mid/side send/return splitter and a mono mix check facility.
With its clean lines and simple-to-use interface, this is the only mid/side splitter you need in your Master Inserts section.
User Guide Download Anansi User Guide
The Mid/Side section allows for splitting an incoming stereo single into two mono signals for separate processing and re-merging them. Up to three stereo signals can be run through a one-switch Mono Check function to check mono compatibility. Additionally there are basic three-channel merger and splitter sections.
- Stereo in to mono mid and mono side send out and return to stereo out
- Balance control for the mid/side output mix
- Pass-through switch to output original unprocessed mid/side signal
- Three selectable stereo inputs and one stereo output, switchable from stereo to mono sum for mono compatibility checking
- Three switchable stereo ins to a single stereo out
- One stereo in to three switchable stereo outs
Anansi RE includes several example preset Combinators compatible with Reason and Reason Essentials, plus several further examples using a number of additionally available Rack Extensions. To avoid introducing phase issues, as with any parallel processing use the same device chains for both mid and side send/return.
- Patches are now included within the device for quick access from your Reason browser's Rack Extension section. Includes several new presets
- Fixed 2dB gain error when not processing
- M/S lamps now on the output signal, rather than input