Buy Reason 10 and save $100 / €90 / £70 / CAD131 until March 31st
Ever feel like your Sequencer is being flooded with automation lanes? Ever wish you could take control of movement in your sound while designing it in the Rack? FrameCV lets you control multiple parameters at once along independent curves, reducing sequencer clutter and opening new possibilities in the Rack.
New in FrameCV 1.1
- Sync mode for cycle Speed
- Support for triggering cycles with note input
- Support for scaling CV curves by note velocity
- Unique Polarity, Invert and Scale settings for each Mod
- CV inputs for Scale setting for each Mod
- "Cycle Completed" CV gate output (enables looping, chaining)
- More CV outputs for each Mod
- Value Display for accurate feedback when editing curves
- Smoother curves and more responsive curve editing
- UI improvements
- Bug fixes
More detailed information is available on the product page.
Use the interactive Frame Display at the heart of the device to set up a CV curve. Clicking and dragging on one of the 17 frames enables the respective anchor point and lets you set a value. Specify a curvature by dragging to the left or right of a frame, then up or down. Active frames can be disabled and reset by clicking on the indicator at the bottom of the display.
The Mod Selector to the lower left lets you choose between 6 CV mods, each letting you specify a different curve. Select the grey square to the very right to display the curves of all Mods.
CV values are generated along the specified curves, depending on the Position Controls. Use the Position knob to simply move through the curve. Or trigger a complete cycle (wrapping around at the end) by hitting the Trigger button. The speed of the cycle can be specified with the Speed knob.
- Released: 2017-02-20
- | Version: 1.1.0
- | Product website