Korde is an 8 voice arpeggiator sequencer hybrid. You get a classic matrix style editor where each row is dynamically assigned a note as its played.
- Classic Matrix style step editor
- Selectable Octave per step
Notes assigned to grid as its played like an instrument
8 independent voices
8 patterns per voice
Each pattern has independent parameters
- Pattern length
- Key grid
- Rate divider
- Step direction
- Velocity Curve
- Gate length
- Auxiliary CV1 and CV2 Curve
- Unipolar and Bipolar output
- Quick Pattern Editing Features
- Operate on the keys, curve, or both
- Shifting Up, Down, Left, Right
- Random and Alter features
- Copy and Paste keys, curves, or patterns
- Sync and Rate Selection
- Free running
- Tempo synced to first note down
- Transport hard sync.
Global tune -24/24 semitones
Global note grid selection
- Note repeat feature will fill the unassigned rows with whats played.
- Repeat 1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4
- Mirror 1,2,3,4,3,2,1,2
- CV input modulation per voice
- Current Step position
- Gate length
New in version 1.1.0
- Flexible rate divisor per pattern allowing for polyrhythms
- Hold & Sustain
- Improved alter behavior
- Rear CV inputs
- Note / Gate input allowing usage with chording REs like AutoTheory, AutoArp, ChordSet
- Note lane overrides
- Efficency improvements
New in version 1.1.1
- Fixed First & Last Note Selection ordering when Hold enabled.
- Updated device thumbnail.
New in version 1.2.0
- Improved CPU/DSP Usage.
- Added random walk direction.
- Added step repeat & repeat mode lanes.
New in version 1.2.1
- Fixed bug with random direction from 1.2.0
- Added ratchet repeat mode.
New in version 1.2.2
- Fixed crash with REPT/MODE random generation when target ALL selected.
- Fixed crash with pasting a curve into the REPT/MODE curves.
New in version 1.2.3
- Fixed wrong ordering of First and Last Note Selection when using rapidly changing CV input