Buy Reason 10 and save $100 / €90 / £70 / CAD131 until March 31st
The veritable Army of Reason Superspider Enhancement marches onward with advanced, flexible and user-friendly CV management tools. Lolth is the first of these, the CV Delay Splitter.
No more spider micromanagement for more than three straight CV splits. Never again have to search for multiple LFO sources or trim knobs to adjust CV levels. And put an end to being forced use either three straight splits or one inverted split per group.
Lolth gives you the Reason to weave the most intricate and controllable of webs.
User Guide Download Lolth User Guide
This amazingly versatile replacement for the Reason CV Splitter, Lolth is a 4-in/16-out CV splitter with adjustable CV level output and inversion control for each split.
User-typeable Channel labels
- Make handy reminders of the connections to each Channel
- The label can be typed on the front or the back
- Allows you to control all sixteen output levels at once
- x2 to boost Thor CV output to full range
Stripe input mirroring
- Auto-route a CV input to all available channel/s for up to 16 splits from one signal
Four separate CV splitter channels
- Four input channels each with four alphabetically-named splitter sub-channels All splits are independently adjustable for both level and signal inversion
- The outputs of each channel group can be tempo-sync delayed to easily provide offset signals
- Chain channels to create additional delay lengths
Externally controllable outs
- Connect per-Channel LFO inputs to trigger Channel output using a gate signal and/or modulate the output levels
- All parameters are automatable
- Added millisecond delay option
- Added user-typeable labels
- Lamps now reflect positive (ON) and negative (OFF) values of LFOs, offering an approximate indication of the signal polarity
- Lolth will now no longer fall out of the Rack due to lack of nuts on the rack screws