Buy Reason 10 and save $100 / €90 / £70 / CAD131 until March 31st
Sinc Iter Vereor is a powerful synthesizer hidden behind a deceptively simple interface. This wavemorphing subtractive synth uses familiar controls to create unusual sounds different from what you’d expect from a similar package. Noise mode incorporates an adjustable-bandwidth “artifactful” noise source (similar to Perlin noise). All modes also incorporate a wave folder. Focusing on harmonic structure and waveshape, SIV allows for precise tone creation from simple and melodic to all-out noisy and unapologetically digital.
- 30+ presets
- Simple controls: easy to use with surprising depth and character
- 3 oscillator algorithms for diverse sound creation: Plain, Super, and Noise
- Tone control continuously morphs the wave’s timbre dependent on the selected mode
- Further shape dynamic and harmonic structure of your sound via the VCA/LPG and Envelope sections
- Go even deeper with back-panel patching: all front-panel controls can be controlled via CV or self patched with the built-in Envelope output