Inspired by classic analog BBD (bucket brigade delay) units, Colour Copy adds a host of unique features that bring this technology into the modern era: For instance the continuous COLOUR control which morphs between various sound characteristics, or the pair of taps which can be freely positioned along the delay lines to create special rhythmic patterns. Or the MIDI note tracking and FREEZE options…
Like BBD hardware, adjusting the delay rate in Colour Copy doesn't result in unmusical glitches, but smoothly rolling pitch and/or phase effects. You can modulate the rate or tap positions or amplitude for a wide variety of cyclic effects, including flanging/phasing, vibrato and tremolo.
- BBD-style analog delay, for the smoothest possible pitch effects.
- unique COLOUR morphing, with SATURATION for non-linear effects such as distortion / resonance.
- 1ms to 1s or host-synched time base, scaled via RATE control from 25% to 400%. - independent input and feedback routing options allow all possible stereo or mono combinations. - dynamic ducking via envelope follower, with an option that preserves the initial delay.
- LFO (with dynamic frequency and depth) can modulate rate, tap position or amplitude.
- MIDI note tracking and Freeze button (infinite loop) for wildest experimental effects.
- powerful preset browser with tag and/or text search functions.
- factory presets are NKS-compatible. - UI instantly resizable from 70% to 200%.
- custom remote control via MIDI CC, 14-bit resolution option.
- Mac OS X 10.7 or newer
- Windows 7 or newer
- 1gb ram, more recommended
- 50mb free disk space
- 1000 × 600 or larger display
- Modern cpu (Sandy Bridge or newer recommended)
- Host software
Colour Copy is not a standalone product, it requires host software. Colour Copy is compatible with nearly all daws.
Avaliable as Audio Units (au), vst2, vst3, aax (Pro Tools 10.3.7 or later) nks, plug-ins with 32-bit and 64-bit versions.