CV-I features 8 channels of high quality audio to CV conversion. You can use CV-I to receive CV signals from a hardware modular system using a compatible audio interface, or from Reaktor VST via the additional audio outputs on its plugin device in Reason.
CV-I is included in the CV-I/O Bundle at a great discount!
- 8 channels of audio to CV conversion
- High quality downsampling from audio to CV rate
- Each channel can be named for better overview, on both front and back
- Bipolar signal visualization LEDs for each channel, on front, back and folded front
- Receiving CV signals from external hardware requires a compatible audio interface with DC-coupled inputs (see list here)
- Not suitable for receiving pitch CV signals due to different standards